Sometimes It's Easier Than It Looks

I, seriously, can't get enough of my new booties that I've got a month ago at Limelight Marketplace in Manhattan. 

At first, I thought they'd be one of those boots that are as "comfortable" as they look, meaning - not the most wearable boots. However, the few nights that I've already taken them out on a town, they've proved to be ones of the most comfortable boots that I have in my closet. I'm in love with them, and Manhattan seems to be too, based on the compliments I get every time I wear them. A great, great buy and...investment, hah!



Funny, how many people seem to be 'concerned' about how I balance myself off on those heels. Again, despite the many artsy heels that there are out there, these heels are very, very sturdy and comfortable!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.