In And About NYC: West Village & Soho, NYC

A pretty stylish way to get around on a bike in the city. With the city becoming more bike-friendly, more and more young people are choosing to ride a bike around the city and since one should still stay stylish, even when riding a bike, many people opt for a variation of a simple old-school backpack. I found this backpack looking more like an oversize leather bag that one can easily convert in a carry-on bag once the bike is parked...
I took a photo of this girl in Soho, because I liked how she managed to combine very cowboy boots with classical stockings, a trench coat and a very colorful oversized wide scarf. An overall look ended up to be making a statement of a very personal style...
This girl has such an earthy, but unique look to her with her very wide 'Saltan' pants that she managed to combine very well with the flat color-block sandals...
I'm always jealous of women and men who CAN wear fedoras. I own two fedoras, which, in my humble opinion, do not do me justice at all, but since I have a secretive obsession of them, I keep them 'just in case'... What I like about fedoras is that they can be worn in any season, even during the winter and look as casual and as formal as you'd want them to be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.