Too Dumb For New York Too Ugly For LA

It's rarely that I take a note of what the other people's t-shirts say.

First of all, if you live in New York, you'd know that New Yorkers are too busy running around through the streets to not only notice the t-shirt texts, but to actually pause and read them. So, when I notice something, it's probably 'screamed' at me to be noticed. This is what happened with a t-shirt I've seen on a guy, wearing it casually with a leather motorcycle jacket over it, black jeans and sneakers. It looked very cool, as the t-shirt was gray with a  black text on it, black jeans, grayish sneakers and black leather jacket - [kind of like - that look].

The whole look I loved and would have taken a photo of him, if I wasn't late for a movie screening. However, then I noticed what the t-shirt actually said...


...and mind me saying, even though he was wearing it - none of it applied to that particular person. He neither looked dumb, nor he looked ugly. So, now I'm shopping for the same t-shirt and have found the places, where you can get one as well!


I've also found some very good sites, where you can get t-shirts with some cool designs and texts. One of which I really like - Road Kill T-shirts - great for shopping for the presents!

P.S. Sorry, the gray ones are sold out across all the sites, but if you'd find one, please let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.