Spikes and...Red

Happy first day of Spring! It's definitely been feeling like Spring in the last two weeks in New York, or so. I'm loving every minute of it, do you?

It's also the first day I took my new shoes with spikes 'around the block', and I'm loving it. They are very comfortable, as I've tested it first hand by walking about 20 blocks in them this morning...



It's like a 'balm' for my fashionable wounds when I find something so très chic - a copycat - of something that would have cost me a fortune, as these spike shoes that first appeared on the streets of New York were from a limited collection of Christian Louboutin

Now you can get them at: TopShop, Rollerboy and StalkER...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.