The Origins of Creativity at ELLE

This is how creative ideas are born at ELLE. [There's a pop-star in all of us...]



We all need a bit of inspiration - here and there - when it comes to creating something, ugh, creative. I know it for myself. 

Some days, for example, my creative juices just running out of me at the speed I can't catch up with to the point of self-suffocating - everything seems to be inspiring to me. And some days, it's like a "writer's block" comes upon me; can't seem to get any inspiration and no drive to create - to write, edit, photograph... [P.S. writer's block stands for the condition, primarily associated with writing as a profession, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work.

What inspires you to be creative? What hour of the day are you more creative at?

It's usually a night time for me, unless I'm out in the 'wild, wild world' of things and people who inspire me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.