Spotting Louboutin's Spikes...

It's very refreshing to find out that a shoe designer who is more known for his 6-8" heel shoes is actually making flats  - [and who helped bring stilettos back into fashion in the 1990s and 2000s, designing dozens of styles with heel heights of 5 inch and higher]. I was very surprised to spot the new flat spiked shoes by Louboutin on the streets of NYC. Couldn't help myself to take a photo of them...

On the streets of NYC, 20th Street & Park Ave...

I love them, and I wish they were within my price range, retailed at $995.00. (Btw, they are sold out across the stores!)

And here's the version of his 'spiked' collection for balerina flats - Pigalle spiked ballerina flats, available at Net-A-Porter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.