Daily Inspiration: Street Style I Envy...


I already said many times how much I admire a personal style that is unique and on the verge of... shocking - [in a very fashionable sense] - to the others around. I can't seem to get enough of my friend Leonid Gurevich's  personal style. (Check out his blog here). Yes - he's a designer!


Rings, hat, necklace - unique style all the way...

Not only he puts together everything from hat to shoes, to accessories himself, he actually makes some of this stuff himself. The last time I saw him, he made a necklace out of Home Depot bolts! It looked so cool that I instantly wanted to go to some close by repair store and get a bunch of bolts myself, but then I thought I still have those skulls ornaments that fell off my bag hanging around, waiting to be made in a necklace and realized that it's easy to say than do...So, I'll just admire other people's shit for now...

But then again, it helps that he's also a personal costume designer for Sasha Gradiva.

This necklace is made out of 'bolts'...I wish I had a camera with me as it would have done a better job capturing all the little details of his outfit, from shoes to pants that are 'connected' with strings in between the legs - see the strings? Cool, cool, cool...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.