A Big City Self-Reward: Look for Sturdy!

There is not a better way to mark  - [or, rather, celebrate] - my return to the Big Apple as to make a shopping trip and treat yourself to something very stylishly yummy... I call it - 'a path to reconnecting with all the fashionable sense that New York City brings to the rest of the world' - and so, I did. 

Resuming my love affair with NYC...
Deep down, I knew, I had too many boots - [this obsession does not seem to go away with the time...] - but on a good note, I shop 'economically' and it helps to know THE places that offer affordable fashionable items of very good quality...


It probably does make sense to shop boots in the Fall - vs. shoes - and that's exactly what I did...I told myself that it's a 'reward' - [the new boots, that is] - for all that time of endless packing and physically endurance of the my move back to NYC...



Basically, I made myself a present, which happened to be exactly what one needs for a big city like NYC, where one, despite the available public transportation, ends up walking blocks and blocks down the Aves and Streets - [ahh, I just remembered last night's escapade in high heels down from 80s to 70s streets on UES]. 

And I'm happy to 'report' that, finally, the big city dwellers can breath out as the boots with a thick bulky sturdy heel is making a comeback! No more stilettos running up and down the pavements of NYC!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.