A Shoe Monday: Morning Dreaming

It's been very distracting this morning to concentrate on anything but ... my friends' cool shoes-boots.


I really admire girls who can pull off that kind of - high heel and steep - shoes on a 8-hour work shift! As much as I love my heels, I tend to switch to my flats in the midday of a work day - [if not earlier] - because it seems that I get more things done if I run around in flats.

But I won't give up - just not yet - on my high heel shoes completely - I'll just walk slower and less frequently, but when I do it - I'll do it in style...

Derek Lam's Booties... Check out Shopbob.com.

Do you wear heels at work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.