In The Shadow Of The Fall...

Given that this month my life has been pretty much revolving around work and home packing...with an occasional, random bits of fun and trips in between, I seemed to be noticing just now that the Fall is at full 'blossom' and the colors fell on us...


And since my home-work-home trajectory has been pretty predictable, I had no choice but to notice - [and admire the fall colors] - on my very rare lunch breaks. I was lucky that the sights of my 'lunch breaks' were easy on an eye...



I can't wait catching my breath - [the moment of which most likely would happen when I'd be able to see my breath in late fall's cold air] - and spending quality time with my camera around the city...

And what are your places where you go to see the Fall colors? Share...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.