Halloween: Mask It Up...


Let's talk about Halloween - that is, about Halloween parties and costumes' feast that is about to begin tonight...There is quite an industry in USA to tailor to one of the most popular holidays in the country - Halloween. While a few decades ago it's been mostly popular with the kids - [for some of whom Halloween was the only day in the whole year to indulge in all kinds of sweets in all kinds of amounts] - now this holiday slowly has evolved into an 'adult' holiday, which is both - absurd and entertaining...
 

While kids are going door-to-door in cute outfits of bugs, veggitables, cartoon and fairtale characters treak-or-treating, adults - dressed in sexy and provocative 'characters' march along - sans the candy baskets - to Halloween parades and private parties for a long night of drinking, partying and socializing...

 
So, in the midst of this Halloween craziness, I was thinking of whether I could use the same outfit as in the last two years. I only have two - a Playboy bunny [that a friend of mine convinced me to get in Los Angeles, as it is the 'IT' costume to have in the hometown of Playboy...] and my last year's costume - a catwoman...I'm kind of inclined to do the latter. Sexy, but safe...Won't you say so? I just don't think I want to do any of the Snow White and Tinkerbell kind of characters...And I just don't think I want to spend $999 on a 'Broccoli' character either...But I guess some people do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.