A Few Good Looks: DC Fashion Week 2011

Yes, I'm trying - [insanely] - to wrap up DC Fashion Week, but with the hundreds of photos I took, it's impossible to do it all at once. Besides, there are a few components to any fashion show. So...


There are - runaway shows, models behind the scenes, designers' interviews, celebrities in attendance, fashionistas and It-Girls and the general public...Not to mention that there is always something else that might happen during the fashion weeks - like an interesting political/social protest outside the show and/or an extravagant pre-show promotional campaigns by the sponsors of the shows...



Either way, I'm trying very hard to find a reason for dragging it on - ha, ha, ha....But today it's been easy to do so - it's cold, it's rainy, and I have my Colombian coffee pot, pumpkin spice creamer and a bunch of Bravo reality-show re-runs to keep me nice and cozy in front of my laptop...So, here we go:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.