Daily Style Inspiration...Uliana, Washington/DC

Let's just say, it's good I always have my camera - [or the worst case scenario - my iPhone] - because not a day goes by when my friend Uliana doesn't surprise me with another great, unique style of hers...


I, actually, look forward to coming to work to see 'what she's going to wear today'. Of course, it's never easy to convince her to pose for me, but at the end of the day, I tell her that's 'it's all for the good for the universe' :) ...

Meaning - there are a LOT of people out there who do need to know how to, actually, dress stylishly and not at the expense of breaking their wallet. Because, let me just tell you, Uliana does not shop at Gucci and Marc Jacobs, she actually shops at the likes of Loehmann's, Filene's Basement and Century 21 (when she gets a chance to go to NYC...), but by looking at the way she puts it all - all those 'on incredible sales' items - together, I feel the strong urge to share it...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.