One Day in Bologna, Italy...

Just a week ago I was walking the red streets of Bologna, Italy. What a beautiful city!

Its reddish hues of the buildings made the city appear even warmer than I'd expected. What appeared to be a sleepy town when all Italians had left for their one-month long vacation, looked rather lovely with the ones who stayed home.

I absolutely loved how the older Bologna residents dressed - so comfortably stylish, just going about their business. I've also met very good-lookng young families; you just can't deny the Italians having a "mother-natural" very good eye on how to dress their kids.

I've also noted more men on the streets with kids, than women. A few stood out...
Very "Prada" - summery whites...and ballet shoes
Boots on summer floral dress...
Yellow pants and a morning paper...
A stylish family...
An "All White" Couple
Red hues for daddy and son...
A morning newspaper...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.