On The Streets of Washington, DC

Every time I travel to a different country -- [just visited Montenegro, Croatia and Italy] -- I take a notice of how locals dress. I'm absolutely fascinated with street fashion - not so much with the runaway, but rather with what people wear on a daily basis. One can discover some fascinating trends and details - if you really, really notice what people wear... Would you say, you are a people-watcher?

Washington, DC: U.S. capital comes with a formal [dress code]...

He looks sharp, though - and very "matching"...

Cities like NYC, Paris, London, Milan, ... - are perfect for people watching. I always take some time on my trips to grab a cup of coffee and sit outside at a cafe to people watch. I also like to browse the streets and capture styles-on-a-go...

This past summer was a hot summer for USA. Fires were burning down the states of California, Texas... I ventured out to the streets of Washington, DC to see what's out there on a hot summer work day...And I was rather disappointed. Having had lived in NYC for 5 years, I'm accustomed to ... more fashion conscious people...

Not a fan of flip-flops & business suite combo...











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.