Daily Style Inspiration... Uliana, Washington (DC)


I just love the style of Uliana...She does not cease to amaze me with her personal sense of style: they way she combines clothes, shoes and accessories... Every time I see her wearing her "signature" unique style, I immediately ask her, where she got these clothes/accessories/shoes...




A "country girl"... with a touch of "French"

And she always amuses me with her answers: "Loehmann's" or "Filene's Basement"...

How come every time I make an effort to venture out and browse through the stores' assortment, I could never find anything interesting?!?

"It's because when I go, I just immerse myself into the piles of stuff.... looking through it carefully, item by item... You'd be surprised how many interesting, one-of-a-kind pieces you can find there, if you are really digging, digging, digging..." - Uliana tells me.

That reminded me of the times I dug, dug and dug through the Century 21 designer discount store's S-T-U-F-F in downtown Manhattan, working my elbows with the other New York fashionistas, who take no shame and grace when it comes to over-shopping a girl on a fashionable items on sale...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.