At Waldorf-Astoria, NYC...Leather Corsets

I took some time to browse through the crowds before and after the show, and I stumbled over the leather corsets, displayed in the hallways of Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, where The Couture Fashion Week New York took place September 16-18. [The photos are coming...]




Apparently these corsets are made by Hillcock Enterprises, specificially for Ladies Clubs...Go figure, what one can come about on a fashion show.


Apparently, leather corsets are coming back... It's a pity that there are not many occasions to wear it to, or am I wrong? I do like them. I think Rhianna's video S&M and these corsets would make it a nice night out on a town...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.