Ahh, A Hat Essential: Fall 2011


I've never been too much for a hat-in-season-transition person. It was always black and white for me - late fall - winter - early spring warm hats...Not much of a fedora and/or a beach wide large brim straw beach hats either.... I especially adore ladies who can pull together a bowler hat!

So, any time I see how my girlfriends - [one in particular] - can pull together a 'fedora' situation, I truly admire them for that...Meet my friend, Karina and her many 'hat' situations...



As for me, the only hat, apparently - [years of trials and tests] - that becomes me and [goes with any of my outwear outfits] - is anything of that sort ...

My recent shopping treat from NYC's Uniqlo...
And Uniglo and TopShop are having a great selection of those...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Darling thank you so much for the ode to my many hats:) I'm glad they inspired you! I will be happy to provide more inspiration this weekend......let the hat selection begin! p.s. I'm more than sure that you could totally pull the bowler hat or any other hat for that matter! We shall have a hat party soon, may be when u visit NYC for someone's BDay?

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Profile: The Texan Style

Take Me To The City, Take Me To Safari: Or Just Stay On My Feet. Forever.