It's Thursday - I know that much, but I wanted to share with you My Wednesday . Many friends - [and some of my very curious family members] - always ask me, what my regular day is like during the week, and, because I'm usually running to something and/or from something and moving from one thing onto another thing, I keep responding that - ONE day, SOME day, I will tell you how an-hour-by-an-hour I spend my weekday... My Wednesday, December 14, 2011
My Versace... The day has arrived for all the fashionistas, who are big fans of Versace - the Versace collection for H&M finally hits selected cities of USA, and the lines of the first shoppers were lining up the night before...
Photo: VOA Do not worry, I'm on track of publishing all the shows I've attended during the Couture Fashion Week NY . I'm hitting the mark to the point of loosing sanity - and sleep - but it's all for the good cause. I hope. I hope you are enjoying fashion as much as I do...If not, let me know, I'd write more about dating and diets ha ha ha ... I was joking, of course...And that brings me to introducing you to one more participating designers in Couture Fashion Week NY, Fall 2011. If I didn't know she was from USA, I'd say that her 'dark' and - in the genre of classic 1920s German Expressionist horror films like "Nosferatu" and/or Dr Caligari ... very expressionistic and narrative styles - I'd say she was French and/or German ... Her collection looked very bohemian - just as I'd picture a perfect collection custom-made for the 'gals' of Drakula and/or Morticia Frump Addams - as in "Addams Family"'s Ms...
Comments